Tuesday, February 2, 2010

creating

.
This weekend I took a peek down memory lane at some old mini books. . .
.
They live here:
.
.
But I have these grand imaginings of having a little nook or corner where they might be accessible for the boys [and us] to enjoy and look through when the mood strikes. . .
.
It was a joy to peek at our little excursions. . .a trip to the Children's Museum. . .our trip to Colorado (pre-boys). . .walking on the rail trail (some of my favorite photos come from there). . .
.
This was a particular fave:
.
.
Created in my Heidi Swapp class I took two years ago (?). A page a day from October to November. . .nothing fancy. . .Nothing but a photo and journaling on the back. . .And just absolutely full of wonderful little moments that I otherwise would have forgotten. Hoping to create one for February.
.
And maybe a mini with our beach photos from last year. . . Grand hopes for this short month. . .

No comments: