Tuesday, October 7, 2008

an aspiring national geographic photographer. . .

OK, silly little secret. . . I've always wanted to be a National Geographic Photographer. . .

And, with very little photographic skills, this opportunity just hasn't materialized yet. . .

But, yesterday, while letting Max outside, opportunity presented itself. . .

You know those nature gone wild shots? Really took my life into my hands with these. . .


Taking my Canon little guy at full zoom, I sat outside on the front lawn. . .

waiting for this bee to get tired of me poking my camera at him

and fly up and let me really know what he thought of my intrusion. . .

Mama Paparazzi that I am. . .


But, I sat for about 20 minutes trying out some things. . . pretending that we were actually in the middle of Africa. . . he, the wild elephant. . .

on a daisy. . .

and I, the daring photographer on assignment. . . waiting for poachers. . .

or wild daisy hunters. . .

to show up and threaten our safety. . .

Far fetched?

No comments: