Saturday, June 28, 2008

today. . .

Sam and Luke went into Greensburg to watch the Tour of Pennsylvania. A very cool experience from what I hear. We love to watch the Tour de France every year in July. . .so when he read that a smaller scale tour was coming close to home, he was very excited.

Unfortunately, Jack came down with a case of the stomach flu this morning, so he and I stayed home (to play Legos Indiana Jones on our system. . .ps2).



Lots of movement.
He and Luke waited 45 minutes to watch them come through. . .







And little Luke slept through it all (I suppose that's what happens when you stay up past midnight).



At home, Max decided to spend the afternoon at his personal beach club.



Feeling the faux Pennsylvania sun warming his yellow dog fur. . .





While I was capturing our local wildlife. . . so national geographic of me. . .





No comments: