Sunday, February 22, 2009

Jack's world. . .


This week I found him sitting by the radiator, ear close. . .


? ? ? ?


I hear the bug people in the radiator. They're playing music.


And then he proceeded to give me a rendition of the little ditty he was hearing. . . So sweet. And so glad to know there are bug people living here in the Zeli house.


Oh, and that his toys are alive. [Apparently the toys and the bug people must be the ones who are making the extra laundry, hiding my lens cap, and leaving the extra clutter under my toes]. . . Anytime something is not where he remembers it (usually the odd clone trooper), he's convinced they moved themselves. Yesterday, for example, the clone trooper he's certain he left on the coffee table, ended up under the chair. Hiding. Yep.


So cute. I remember when I was little convinced there were little people in the tv who made the up all those stories I watched (which is why, I suppose, I used to kiss the screen every time Mr. Rogers came on. . .). Not to be confused with the bug people. Not sure where they come from. . .

No comments: