Friday, February 27, 2009

so. . .


Sam took Max for his morning walk 5 amish yesterday. And somewhere around six, a smell woke me. . . And I walked towards the steps, trying to find out what it was.

It smelled strongly as I walked down the steps. . . And, in my sleepy mind I figured the skunks were up earlier than I was. . .

I walked to the front door to see if Sam and Max were still outside. . . And screams emerged from the kitchen. Don't open the door! Don't open the door

Ahmmmm...... Never a good sign. . .

So, it happened again. Worse than before.

And the poor. . .forlorn. . .and stupid. . . dog was banished to the outside.

Since no pet stores are open at the bright hour of 6 am, we debated running to Walmart for tomato juice. . . And Sam suggested the canned tomatoes in the basement.

Well. . .


That's what we used. Canned tomatoes. First the juice. . . and then Sam just rubbed the tomatoes into his fur.
Then we washed him in Jack's shampoo. . .because I just couldn't use my Pantene on him. . . So, he smelled of tomatoes. . .blueberries. . .and skunk.



So, it's not as bad. But I ran to the pet store for some kind of skunk shampoo. One that the girl assured me would eliminate the smell. . .until he gets wet again.


Hmmm.....

No comments: