Tuesday, January 13, 2009

filling our home with music. . .

This morning. . . Sam urged me to do something different. . .

And as lovely as that sounds. . . just can't figure out what that something different would be. And so, right now, I am filling our home with music. Love music. Fills me. . . makes my soul fly as though I am dreaming. . .

Right now, Rhapsody as loud as I can. . .

Love music. . .and I don't know why I don't listen more often. . .

and my playlist as varied as this season's winter weather. . .

Bittersweet Symphony. . . The Verve
Running Away. . . Hoobastank
Crawling in the Dark. . .Hoobastank
Fake it. . . Seether
Bring me to Life. . . . Evanescence
Mayonnaise (Accoustic). . . Smashing Pumpkins
X-Files (from the new movie)
Lullabye (Goodnight my Angel). . . Billy Joel
Rock Star. . . Nickleback
Through Glass. . . Stone Sour
Flood. . . Jars of Clay
Only Happy when it Rains. . . Garbage
Wild Horses. . . The Sundays
Given Up (live at Milton Keys). . . Linkin Park
Sister. . . The Nixons
Breakdown. . . Tantric
Touch, Peel and Stand. . . Days of the New
I am the Highway. . . Audioslave

17 of my latest tracks. . . . out of 56. . . Making me happy right now. . . flying. . .

No comments: