Wednesday, January 21, 2009

this morning. . .

Jack is back to school . . .
we both shivered as we waited for the bus to arrive.

Knowing I need to go and get my day started. . . my day includes grocery shopping (last day for the groc game week, so I need to get motivated). . . and slaying the growing laundry beast upstairs right now. . .

Sent some thank you emails to Microsoft for tackling the virus beast that sieged our computer last week (a story for another day). . .

But, I'm listening to Luke play with his trains upstairs (well. . .right now he's screaming at Thomas for not behaving how he would like him to. . . such high expectations for such a little plastic train. . .). . .


And I feel a hot cup of tea, a comfy brown couch, and a book calling my name. . . . oh melissa. . .it's too cold to go anywhere today. . .

Oh well. . .

Here's to getting the important things done. . . and warm toes in the process. . .

No comments: